Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Beginning

Today marks the beginning of my second and final weight loss journey. I am re-joining Weight Watchers today in hopes of losing nearly 100lbs. I first joined after the birth of my first daughter Frankie and succeeded in losing 70 lbs before getting pregnant again and gaining nearly all of it back. My beautiful daughter Andie was born four weeks ago today and is perfect in every way, naturally.

I have been struggling with my weight since grade school and it wasn't until Frankie was born that I found true motivation to lose weight and truly become a healthy person. I want to be a role model for my girls by living a healthy and happy lifestyle. Frankie already likes to "exercise" with her yoga mat. It's adorable.

My goals for this blog are to share my experience, to show people that anyone can lose weight it's just about will power, and to hold myself accountable by posting my weekly results with pictures.(eek!!) I also hope this will motivate others that need a little extra convincing that weight loss can be easy and fun, and that the results are rewarding beyond what you think. Thank you so much for reading and I hope you'll continue to be a part of my journey!

1 comment:

  1. I will be by your side!! Let me know when you wanna come to zumba with me!! I miss seeing you!!

    ReplyDelete