Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Exercise? Nope. Bloggy Bootcamp? YES!!

I'm mesmerized gazing into baby Andie's eyes and catching glimpses of her adorable dimples as she flashes me sweet little smiles. It's just the two of us, our other two crashed out early tonight. I love these special little bonding moments. I'll probably remember this moment for the rest of my life. :)

I didn't exercise today. I feel a little guilty. It was a busy day for me and by the time I had time to exercise I really just felt like 1.) eating and 2.) vegging in front of the computer for some Photoshop and blog time.

I didn't eat very good today either. I didn't go over my points or even make the worst food choices but I definitely didn't prepare like I should have. This should explain what kind of day it was: Breakfast: Rockstar lite coffee drink. Only 2 points, however, not that great tasting. Waste of money. Waste of points. Lunch was non-existent, unless you count the tiny piece of cake I had at a birthday party. (Which I'm going to blame for the slight stomach ache going on right now...)

And definitely not a great way to start the day. I made up for it at dinner. Egg white omelet, Alternative English muffin, yogurt. Healthy and satisfying!

In other SUPER EXCITING news, I've decided to go to Bloggy Boot Camp in November! I'm going with Marci and it's being held in St. George so it'll double as a girls road trip!! I'm so excited to learn more about blogging, networking, and writing. The speakers all seem so fantastic! And, believe it or not, I'm looking forward to stepping out of my comfort zone and meeting new people! I'm entering to win a ticket over at The Daily Blarg's giveaway! I started browsing hotels today and I'm getting SO excited! It ends on Monday so cross your fingers for me!


blogbutton


Well my little love bug is sitting here on my lap crashed out now, too. You know what they say "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." And, I don't mind if I do!

Zzzzz......

3 comments:

  1. I Am SOOOOO excited too!!!! I can't wait :) I think were both due for a Girl's trip love. And I am excited to spend it with you! Sleep well tonight! And I will call you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there!! thanks soo much for the comment and i'm SURE if i can lost over 90 pounds that you can too!!!! i'm following ya now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi love your blog... following from Bloggy Moms
    I'm on a weight loss journey too.. i just have been taking a vacay from it for a while. lol
    should really get back to it.

    tina @ thereismoretome.com

    ReplyDelete